Meet the new Galaxy S22 family

Meet the new Galaxy S22 family

Show first post

227 replies

Current A52s is great value for money.

Had a few Samsung products over the years but my favourite has to be my current S21+

My 32inch monitor (s32d850t) from 8 years ago. I’m still using today I frankly never found need to upgrade. The picture quality and looks are superb. If only it had higher refresh rate then I would defitnitely never upgrade. BUt it’s fine for now :)

My first PC was a Samsung, back in 1987, and I loved it. An 8086 if I remember rightly. Saw me through my degree running what I thought were pretty futuristic AI programs. The best thing about it was the collossal 28MB hard drive. Not quite so impressive these days but hey...

Userlevel 2

My favourite Samsung was the Galaxy Note 4 for its ease of use a great user interface. Wonderful.

Samsung TV’s are the business - we’ve got three in our house and they are brilliant, long lasting and great quality.

Oooo good luck everyone else and good luck to myself 😍 I first used Samsung galaxy when I had to get myself a Samsung galaxy s7 edge in rose gold colour and I loved this phone !!! Still do love the s7 edge !!! So in my opinion it’s got to be s7 edge 😍😍 Good luck everyone ❤️

Userlevel 3

The greatest Samsung product I’ve ever owned was the Samsung Galaxy S3. As a kid, that was a life-changing moment and it really made me make memorable and amazing memories with this phone. It shaped my childhood and I had a lot of fun with this Samsung product since it was my first touch-screen phone! 

Hi

I have a Tab S2 and I wouldn't be without it. It is lightweight and easy to hold. Great screen quality and it does everything I want. 

My Samsung television has been my best buy despite liking my Samsung phones, over the years.. My television has been going strong for more than 15 years!

Userlevel 1

Samsung soul I loved it more than the newer phones 

Userlevel 1

I always try to buy Samsung products where possible as I love the way they all connect, they all look more stylish than other brands, and best of all they do what they are supposed to.  However my favourite item is my Samsung 1800 kW upright vaccuum cleaner.  It’s now very old but way more powerful than any other I’ve tried and has lasted for years without falling apart (unfortunately it doesn’t connect to my Samsung TV, tablet, headphones or phone so I can’t operate it remotely! :-)).  Next on the shopping list is a funky new Samsung washing machine…..

I just love the samsung make as its easier to use and better quality product.

I really liked the Samsung galaxy edge S6+. It was a really cool phone and I loved the edge display feature for seeing the time, weather, football scores and lots of other bits without having to have the display turn on. Was a bit gutted they did away with the edge feature as I feel it was a really standout point when compared to other phones in the market.

For me it had to be the S2, at the time it had a large screen, gorilla glass front and was what got me into Samsung phones amd havnt looked back since.

Samsung A20 just keeps going 

Samsung TV - still going strong after many years 😃

The best Samsung product I ever owned was a mini dvd camcorder - a dx103 I think it was.

Back in the day, mobiles were SO basic…. So if you wanted to capture memories on video, you needed a camcorder!  It had a proper optical telephoto lens, and at the time seemed groundbreaking. It recoded onto tiny little video cassettes, and you then uploaded it to a computer to edit…. Then burned a dvd of the finished ‘film’ to share with friends & family.

How times have changed…. Now almost everyone has the capability to record good quality vid on their phone, and within seconds it can be shared on your socials for the world to see!

My Samsung Phone that I brought from you (ID Mobile) can't beat it😁

I switched to a Samsung phone about 5 phones ago, I started having them from my Son when he changed his contract, but I was so impressed I'm on my 2nd new one, it's an A71, never had the top of the range, but I haven't ever found a fault with them. I've never needed a repair, I've dropped this one a couple of times, but the quality is superb, sound is clear & the camera is excellent, it's a great size & fits in my hand. I love the size of the screen it makes seeing icons & reading my books easier.  The new Galaxy S22 would be amazing to have.

Samsung galaxy s21 was a super fast phone good camera nice morden look to it 👌 

The Note Series. Ever since the Note 2...even with the Sadness of no Note 5 in the UK, not being able to get the Note 7. Then having a Huawei P10 Plus...a wonderful phone, but i yearned for a Note again. And never looked back, and am glad the Note design is with the normal S range now!

By far the new Samsung Galaxy s22.

Just bought my son one and now his sister wants to ditch her iPhone and also wants one

Userlevel 2

My favourite Samsung product is my Tab A7.

Never had a Samsung but told they are better than I phone. Can’t wait to try it if I win!!

Why iD Mobile?