Mind Over Matter: Top Apps to Help You Find Your Calm - Competition

• 22 February 2021
  • 32 replies
Mind Over Matter: Top Apps to Help You Find Your Calm - Competition

Show first post

32 replies

I think with the kids being off school I’ve had a lack of routine and felt tired a lot, I’ve now started self love, rest and spring cleaning to make me feel more positive 

Got two young boys at home so there home schooling has kept me mentally fresh and at it at all times.

Userlevel 1

I used to meditate and do yoga. I’ve started meditating again and find it helps with feeling calmer,. I’m also going for my daily walks, switching off the TV unless there’s something I want to watch and I’m going to start yoga again :)

I prefer eating yogurts 👍

Userlevel 1

Although I’ve not used apps to help me, I’ve tried to go for regular walks, take daily exercise and keep in touch with friends. Oh, and eating cake!

Userlevel 1

I have tried meditation apps very briefly in the past. I don't feel it's worth the monthly subscription as there are guides on YouTube, books you can buy on the subject and it is something you can work out for yourself. If you need to feel like you're steadily progressing your mediation skills then maybe these apps are for you. I'm probably exactly the sort of person that should regularly mediate, however, so maybe I should eat my words.

With lockdown it seems that youtube has been my thing to keep me going. Other than workouts and basketball, youtube has been a great way for me to laugh and take my mind of whats happening.l, especially the sidmen!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Congratulations @Nigelwarnes you have won this competition! Please check your private message where I shall be in touch with you. 

Thanks, 

Emil 

Why iD Mobile?