Blog

New Year, New You

New Year, New You

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

186 replies

Userlevel 1

Whilst there are many things that i should/could to do, the main thing i would like to achieve this year is to be more positive. 

For many years, i have focused negatively on things. Feeling negative about myself, how my body looks. Automatically assuming the worst when something happens, ie. Hearing someone call out about news. Not going out much, having less interactions with my friends due to covid. Getting frustrated easily. Feeling guilty about things that i can't control. The list is endless and i don't want to be a Negative Nancy anymore.

So in the hopes to achieve a more positive outlook, I have downloaded an app. Had it on my last phone and it helped, but i didn't use it regularly enough. I intend to change that this year. The app is called Happyfeed. It's like a daily journal, where you can put up to 3 things a day that made you happy/smile/think more positively. I have set a daily reminder on it, so i won't forget to fill it in. You can look back on all previous posts and even make groups to share in the joy. First entry this year: Brother got engaged. Can't start better than that!

i will start smoking to stay away from anxiety

Mine is to wear two pairs of pants when I fart ;)

To be a better me !! :)

Userlevel 1

To grow more of my own food, I want to be able to grow at least 50% of it. Less plastic, less fuel for transport and more money for myself. Plus it is good for your mental health to grow vegetables. 

Simon

My New Years resolution is to learn sign language! 

Userlevel 1

My resolution is to learn German and travel to as many new destinations as possible!

My goal next year is to get a better job spend more time with my family and wake up every morning!!!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Loose the COVID bulge

Userlevel 1

To get outdoors as much as possible and see as much as I can 

My new years resolution is to try and spend more time with my daughter. We've missed a lot of valuable time over the last two years that should have been spent taking outings and making memories. 

Why iD Mobile?