New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2024

New Year, New You: 5 tips to make the most of 2024

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

325 replies

I want to enjoy the little things and be more present in the moment 

Userlevel 1

After a 25 year battle with my weight I've resorted to surgery.  One of these prizes would really help with my fitness.  Happy new year, happy new me! 

New year resolution is to read more and prepare more fully for university this year!

My New Year's resolution is to start taking exercise seriously, and to spend any dead time (walking/washing up etc.) to connect with friends with a quick call.

Userlevel 1

Lose the spare tyre!

My New Year Resolution is to look after myself and my health even more so I can enjoy life into retirement.

Userlevel 1

I really need to lose some weight for my holiday, so no snacks,crisps,fizzy drinks just want to cut down on my sugar intake. 

My resolution this year is to make more time for reading; to finish my Masters in art history; and to give up the vapes! 😓

Userlevel 1

My new years resolution is to be happy and to live life to the fullest!!!

Userlevel 1

My new year’s resolution is to to get fit and improve my overall health so I’m challenging myself to go for a 20 min+ walk, run or jog every day.

Userlevel 2

I never make New Years Resolutions as I never stick to them and then I get depressed! 

Userlevel 1

My resolution this year is to get rid of all the rubbish I’ve purchased over the years and never used

I'll be 43 this year & my resolution for 2023 is to be as fit as I've ever been. I have 3 Ultra marathons planned, a 50k race in may, the west highland way race in June (96miles) and the Gosplie back yard Ultra in October. Bring it on 😁🙌🏻

Userlevel 1

I don’t make New Year's resolutions.

My resolution is to walk a marathon a month, by walking 1 mile every evening, 57km in December and on course for January.

To make more time for me and focus on my goals

Userlevel 1

My New Year's Resolution is to loose more weight and get moving. I have lost 3st 2lb in 2023. I want to loose another 6 stone in 2024. It will be tough but I think 2024 will be my year.

I enjoy going to the pub but am now only going to drink alcohol free pints!

Userlevel 1

Same as every year... lose weight!!

Userlevel 1

My resolution is to travel as much as possible this year!

Userlevel 1

I am giving up Vaping and starting a health kick for the year!! Turning 30 later in the year so it is time for a change

Userlevel 1

My new years resolution is to break my social anxiety barriers and meet new people and make new friends

No new year resolution for me. I make changes as and when they come up in my life. 

Userlevel 1

My resolution is to make some art for ME and not my design managers and customers!

Userlevel 1

My new year's resolution is to run a half marathon, took up running last year and managed a few 15km the ultimate aim is to run a full marathon in 2025! 

Why iD Mobile?