November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

It’s the biggest Community Competition ever! Yes, you have three chances to win three amazing prizes…

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A

Perfect for watching your fave films and Netflix binges on a gorgeous 10.1-inch Full HD display.

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A70

Three superb cameras (including a 32MP main camera, depth and ultra-wide) capture all the action.

Win an HP 15.6" 1 TB Laptop

Loaded up with Windows 10 and a powerful processer, this compact laptop takes on everyday task with ease.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What is your favourite event to celebrate?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

This topic has been closed for comments

240 replies

Userlevel 1

My Children’s birthdays ! 

It would have to be our wedding anniversary. May 4th, we don't even like star wars or star trek but people think it's why we chose the date 

I love celebrating my sons' birthdays. There's nothing like the surprise and joy when they see balloons, presents and a cake just for them.

Userlevel 1

My kids birthdays.

Christmas Day busy and exciting followed by Boxing Day calm and relaxing

Userlevel 1

My birthday or any family/friends birthday!

Birthday 

Userlevel 1

My kids birthdays, love spending the day celebrating another year of them being in my life 😊

Userlevel 1

My daughters' birthdays 😍

New year - New Years resolutions mean I get to try and be better all over again 

Easter! Spring in the air, new life, new growth, longer ,warmer days.

Userlevel 1

Chrimbo all the way, time off work with the family and of course lots of beer. Textbook

Userlevel 2

Has to be Christmas, I love all the little traditions, and spending time with loved ones.  

Christmas, I enjoy the lights and fireworks of Christmas a lot. 

Christmas! 🎄The reason for this is that it is a great opportunity for our family to be able to spend time with each other 🎉 and to remember the birth of Jesus

I love to see the lights and to smell the different smells that are associated with Christmas.  I love watching other people open the gifts that I buy them.🎁

Of course this always leads nicely into New Year's Eve,  when I get the opportunity to watch the fireworks with my wife, who is my best friend and soul mate!

Love Christmas great time for giving and getting new stuff 

My favourite time of the year is All Hallows Eve as I love the dressing up and celebrating all things spooky. 

I love to celebrate Christmas the most as it’s the most wonderful time of year and to be thankful and appreciate our loved ones. I love nothing more than giving gifts to all my loved ones at any time year in fact, not just Christmas. Christmas dinner is the most special part of the day for me as I love being round my family and eating delicious food. 

Userlevel 1

My favourite event is Life😁 and I ❤️To celebrate every moment and cherish whatever it throws my way😍

Best time of the year is Christmas seeing my children who have autism and none verbal open there Christmas presents is all I want when I see the smiles on there faces it's like all my Christmas came at once. 

Userlevel 1

Shrove Tuesday and I don't even like pancakes. Just went for a bit of a different one. Far too many Christmas answers(bah humbug😂😂😂). 

Userlevel 1

I love Easter - time to make a fresh start and celebrate New beginnings. Spring is officially here and all the gardens are starting to look colourful after the harshness and cold of winter. Plus there's all those chocolate eggs - a fun, family time xx

Christmas, the family fun, giving of presents and the celebration of the birth of a baby!

Christmas. Selfies, food and fun pics!

My wife and daughters birthday's 

Why iD Mobile?