November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

It’s the biggest Community Competition ever! Yes, you have three chances to win three amazing prizes…

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A

Perfect for watching your fave films and Netflix binges on a gorgeous 10.1-inch Full HD display.

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A70

Three superb cameras (including a 32MP main camera, depth and ultra-wide) capture all the action.

Win an HP 15.6" 1 TB Laptop

Loaded up with Windows 10 and a powerful processer, this compact laptop takes on everyday task with ease.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What is your favourite event to celebrate?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

This topic has been closed for comments

240 replies

Userlevel 1

Wedding anniversary...57th next year!

Userlevel 1

Yes, Christmas! Time spent with my adult daughters who now live far away, but who always make the trek home.  Next year, we're looking forward to a first Christmas with a first grandchild - old and new joys!

Userlevel 1

Well it has to be Christmas doesn't it. Seeing the kids faces when they see Father Christmas has been. The excitement in their little faces......plus a week off work 😁

Userlevel 1

Birthdays. My nieces and nephews birthday giving them their presents and watching their little faces priceless.

Userlevel 1

It’s the biggest Community Competition ever! Yes, you have three chances to win three amazing prizes…

Perfect for watching your fave films and Netflix binges on a gorgeous 10.1-inch Full HD display.

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A80

Three superb cameras (including a 32MP main camera, depth and ultra-wide) capture all the action.

Loaded up with Windows 10 and a powerful processer, this compact laptop takes on everyday task with ease.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What is your favourite event to celebrate?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

My birthday I'm 73 this month and I am blessed with having all my family around me. 

Userlevel 1

I have to agree with the masses here. CHRISTMAS!

I love Christmas, mainly because it is so magical for our children. They love the decorations, santa, presents and food. And for my husband and I, we love to see their faces as the decorations get put up. It's just wonderful. 

Userlevel 1

My favourite event would be Easter, closely followed by Christmas.  Easter makes sense of Christmas.  We celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ at Christmas, but why did He come?  Easter is the answer, He came to open up the way for mankind to find a way to connect with God.  The two celebrations cannot be separated, so my favourite event is Easter as it makes sense of Christmas for me.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have been thinking about it for last few days and I could not make up my mind. I have got two contenders and I am not able to decide the winner. They are Valentine's Day and Christmas. First is to celebrate the love, make romantic dinner for my girlfriend and enjoy each others company. I like to show her how much I appreciate her as often as I can and make it super special that day.

Second contender, Christmas. Is the day where we can find super difficult challenge to overcome and it is to buy a present for family members that they will enjoy rather than throw in the storage. I like to make presents for other people that I care about and this time of the year is perfect opportunity to get my inner Santa Claus shine. 

As I mentioned above, I cannot choose between them so I will officially announce them equal number ones :)

Kind Regards

Christmas for sure, unreal amounts of food

Userlevel 1

I’m a total Formula 1 nut, and for the past few years I have reason to celebrate at the end of most races.  Followed Lewis since he started and he’s become a total star, so every 2 weeks (ish) I get to run round the living room waving my arms in the air shouting ‘Yessssssssssss’.  It’s good for the soul :grin::sunglasses:

Userlevel 1

It's gotta be Christmas. Family, friends, Quality Street, Harry Potter on TV and the only time I drink Bailey's and play board games. Perfect. 

The day when BREXIT is sorted out one way or another!

Userlevel 3

My grandson’s birthday

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A80

How to enter

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

Going to my Great Grandchildren’s birthday part

Userlevel 1

Love these competitions! 

Being an American living in Britain,  my favourite celebration is Thanksgiving!!

It’s got to be Christmas.  Everyone is cheery.  The twinkling lights everywhere are gorgeous & the whole country seems to be in a much nicer mood.

Kids birthdays - the boys favourite day!

Userlevel 1

December 1st my Birthday .Getting loads of Happy Birthday messages on my Samsung phone

Christmas with my family, however many, is always the best.

Userlevel 1

Bonfire night has to be one of my favourite events! 🎆🎇

Christmas Eve, we decorate the house including the tree, wrap the presents ,ice the cake & prep all the food  for the “Big” day at least the kids are older now so I don’t have to wait ‘til they're in bed!

St Patrick's day. Great Irish songs and fan atmosphere

Userlevel 1

Weddings! Great fun to celebrate with friends and family

Easter time is the best occasion for me because I get to join all sides of our family. There's in laws, family of in laws, my family, my husbands family totaling in approximately 40 of us all in one holiday campsite in Salou, Spain. We relax, laugh, drink, have bbq's, watch all our children play together and it's magical. Even when we haven't seen each other in a year it's like we seen each other yesterday. It's a time entirely dedicated to family which is just filled with pure love and there's really nothing better in life than that! 

Well, it was our 50th wedding anniversary this year….. The last 28 years was a perfect marriage…. I was in Tahiti & my wife in France… Few arguments! However, not really a thing to celebrate…. So, it is definitely Christmas, Although, for me, with my daughters & G-kids in the south of France, I mostly live on the memories!

Why iD Mobile?