November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed

November Community Newsletter Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge

It’s the biggest Community Competition ever! Yes, you have three chances to win three amazing prizes…

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A

Perfect for watching your fave films and Netflix binges on a gorgeous 10.1-inch Full HD display.

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A70

Three superb cameras (including a 32MP main camera, depth and ultra-wide) capture all the action.

Win an HP 15.6" 1 TB Laptop

Loaded up with Windows 10 and a powerful processer, this compact laptop takes on everyday task with ease.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What is your favourite event to celebrate?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

This topic has been closed for comments

240 replies

Userlevel 1

Birthday, definitely. 

Userlevel 1

Christmas definitely to see the joy on my sons face 

Userlevel 1

Celebration of my three children's birthdays.

Userlevel 1

Christmas as my workplace has a shutdown for the whole of the Christmas and New Year holidays :relieved:

Userlevel 1

Christmas!

Userlevel 1

Christmas and family  

Userlevel 3

My favorite will be Christmas 😊 I have the best memories just spending Christmas Eve with my grandad playing games. Christmas is a bit different now but I make the most of it making all the food and deserts. That's for me the most important part, having my loved ones all together at the table! Is also a time of the year to give back and be involved in charities and make sure we also give to others so they can also have a better Christmas. 

Userlevel 1

Christmas!

Userlevel 1

Every weekend, spending time and catching up with family and friends..... Priceless😊

Userlevel 2

I absolutely love Halloween 🎃. I love dressing up and spending time making my costume, I love choosing some pumpkins to carve.
I love Halloween parties 🎉 and joining in with giving the little trick or treaters lots of treats but also a scare with my costume.

I love dressing the house up, baking some scary treats and making some scary tipples too.

I really love attending Scarefest and getting a real fright myself, it’s just my favourite thing to do.

Userlevel 3

Another Christmas fan here 🙂 Plenty of good memories and great to get the family together. :)

Userlevel 1

Super bowl!

Userlevel 1

Christmas as it brings the family together, which does not happen enough.

Userlevel 1

Christmas because you get a big dinner with family and days off to meet up with friends.

Userlevel 2

My children’s birthdays, as they are the most precious things in my life :-)

Userlevel 1

Chrimbo! Family reunions, festive atmosphere, good vibes and presents! Hint: I like presents! Obviously Turkey, cranberry jelly and Yorkshire pudds!

Userlevel 1

Mine is Eid. It a nice and very good event. Always lovin ID

Userlevel 1

It has to be Christmas. The grandkids come to us and stay over the look on their faces on Christmas morning when santas been,makes the day.

Wouldn't it be great if it was Christmas every day.

Although it would be a tad expensive lol

Userlevel 1

Fave has to be my daughter's birthday 

Userlevel 1

It’s the biggest Community Competition ever! Yes, you have three chances to win three amazing prizes…

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A

Perfect for watching your fave films and Netflix binges on a gorgeous 10.1-inch Full HD display.

Win a SAMSUNG Galaxy A80

Three superb cameras (including a 32MP main camera, depth and ultra-wide) capture all the action.

Win an HP 15.6" 1 TB Laptop

Loaded up with Windows 10 and a powerful processer, this compact laptop takes on everyday task with ease.

How to enter

All you need to do is comment below this post and tell us “What is your favourite event to celebrate?”. Just make sure you logged in first. It couldn’t be easier!

Good luck!

T&C’s apply

Christmas...time off of work and school and all of us together.

Userlevel 1

Christmas day lunch is always my favourite celebration, but maybe this is because I am never required to help get it ready!

Userlevel 1

Christmas! It has to be Christmas. A time of year that evokes wonderful memories of my childhood, family and friends. Time and loved ones may have passed but the memories never fade and the warm feeling is always there. 

Userlevel 1

Boxing Day, as the whole family gets together, we play games, we always buy new ones at Christmas!, we have sooo much fun & make so many amazing memories! 

Userlevel 1

Birthday is my fav

Userlevel 1

My favourite event to celebrate is Christmas! Spending time with my family is very important. We love to play games, go on countryside Christmas walks and have fun. It is definitely the best time of year!!

Why iD Mobile?