NOW CLOSED - Valentine's Dinner Voucher Giveaways

NOW CLOSED - Valentine's Dinner Voucher Giveaways

Show first post

448 replies

I'd take my gorgeous boyfriend Garry
My wife leanne
so fab id take my daugher
It's my birthday next Friday, so this would be perfect to treat myself & my partner, Stuart to a Valentines/birthday combo date night meal!
I would take my lovely daughter
my best friend
I would share with my hubby, we don't go out for a meal very often
I would treat my hubby and daughter to a meal out at Jamie’s in Manchester. It would be nice to spend the day shopping and follow it up with s tasty meal out 😋
I'd treat my wife, it's our 25th Valentines Day together
I'd share with my other half and children. It's nice to go out for a special meal together
I would share it with my lovely husband. Our work schedules mean we do not get to spend much time together, but when we do, we like to make it special.
This would be a lovely treat for me and my fella Rick
My husband Bill would love a meal out. And so would I!
My Funtastic Husband Michael... he so deserves a delicious treat for being my 'Fungi' and so Sweet
This Valentine's, treat yourself and a loved one to a meal on us!

Win one of 5 £50 The Restaurant Choice vouchers which can be spent in a selection of dining chains across the UK including Pizza Express, Nando’s, Yo! Sushi, Café Rouge, Ask Italian, Jamie’s Italian, Byron Burger, Pizza Hut Restaurants and The Real Greek.

For your chance to win, simply comment below telling us who you'd share it with...

5 winners will be selected at random by midnight on Sunday – Good luck!

Competition closes 23.59 on the 10th February 2019.

Terms & Conditions

I would take my mate Gill as we have both had a difficult time recently and need some fun
Userlevel 2
Id take my boyfriend Craig.
My boyfriend Darren, will be nice to take him out for a meal for a change as he always insists on taking me out 🙂 x
Well as I’m single this year I’m going to have a galentine and have a girls night out, so this would be ideal, because we’ll need some nice food to soak up all the cocktails 🍸
I would take my mummy she would love it 😍😍
I would take my best friend. We don't get much time together with jobs and kids x
I would share with my partner Mark who is recovering from surgery and could do with a treat.
I'd love to say Tom Hardy, but he says he is busy so I'll treat the hubster in stead 😁🤞
My husband Thomas
I would treat my fiance to a meal at our local Pizza Express
My greatest love - DAD - DESERVES SPOILING always

Why iD Mobile?