NOW CLOSED - Valentine's Dinner Voucher Giveaways

NOW CLOSED - Valentine's Dinner Voucher Giveaways
Userlevel 8
Badge
This Valentine's, treat yourself and a loved one to a meal on us!

Win one of 5 £50 The Restaurant Choice vouchers which can be spent in a selection of dining chains across the UK including Pizza Express, Nando’s, Yo! Sushi, Café Rouge, Ask Italian, Jamie’s Italian, Byron Burger, Pizza Hut Restaurants and The Real Greek.

For your chance to win, simply comment below telling us who you'd share it with...

5 winners will be selected at random by midnight on Sunday – Good luck!

Competition closes 23.59 on the 10th February 2019.

Terms & Conditions

448 replies

I would take my batman bf as he deserves all the love &food for being the most amazing person ever. His lil waist can somehow fit double so will be ordering for 3 lol!
It could only be the lovely Eva. My wife and rock for 42+ years. She normally hates it when I spend money on her, so if it was a prize, that would be brilliant!
My llama, Harold.
My amazing husband of 2 and a half years. He loves good food!
The wife, someone has to 😂
I would take my two daughters. I'm often snappy from being tired after finishing work. Quality time together is what we need. Someone else can do the washing up!
I would take my husband, we have been married 20 years this year and this would be lovely to win. 😍
I’d take my wonderful wife Marisa, a meal without kids would be great.
Userlevel 1
This Valentine's, treat yourself and a loved one to a meal on us!

Win one of 5 £50 The Restaurant Choice vouchers which can be spent in a selection of dining chains across the UK including Pizza Express, Nando’s, Yo! Sushi, Café Rouge, Ask Italian, Jamie’s Italian, Byron Burger, Pizza Hut Restaurants and The Real Greek.

For your chance to win, simply comment below telling us who you'd share it with...

5 winners will be selected at random by midnight on Sunday – Good luck!

Competition closes 23.59 on the 10th February 2019.

Terms & Conditions

I would take my 86 year old Father Gordon, who recently lost his Wife and Son in October. He would love a meal out.
Userlevel 1
I would take my 86 year old Father Gordon, who recently lost his Wife and Son in October. He would love a meal out.
Would be great to treat my partner to a meal for valentine's Day would be amazing ❤️
I would take my wife
Userlevel 1
I would take Emily. She is gorgeous
I'd take my Mum and Dad for some chicken!
Enough to treat my boyfriend & my daughter, who is a little ray of sunshine 😍
I'd like to take my partner Ross, we are expecting our first baby in June and can't stop eating! 🙂
I would take my amazing fiancé who asked me to marry him 28th of june 2018! We will be celebrating 4 years of being together on Valentine’s Day as he asked me to be his girlfriend on Valentine’s Day 2015 💕
I'd take my other half to celebrate Valentine's I've been busy opening my own salon and feel I need to make it up to him for putting up with my stroppy moods and long hours
Userlevel 2
I would take my lovely wife Clare 🙂
I'd love to treat my beautiful wife Sarah.

She stays home all day and not only looks after our children but educates them too.

Also it'll be our first evening out together without children since we married may 2017
wifey the one
Userlevel 1
Well we only have Pizza Hut nearby and the wife doesn’t do pizza. So I’d take my mum along just so I don’t miss out on a good feast.
I love pizza )
Userlevel 1
My lovely husband, who has had to take on homework and dinner duty for our 7 yr old while I've been visiting my Dad in hospital. It's been a challenge for him! 😉
I would take my lovely husband 🙂 he works so hard so would be nice to treat him 🙂
Userlevel 1
I would give it to my sister to give her and her husband a treat.
She did save my life by donating a kidney to me after all.

Why iD Mobile?