Userlevel 1
I like. Samsung phones as easy to use and lots of free apps
Apple for a long time but Samsung camera seems amazing in comparison
Userlevel 1
Nokia forever
Userlevel 1
Samsung for me all day long
Userlevel 1
Android for me especially Samsung. They're easy to use and storage is great. I've had iPhone before and I'm not really fond of it.
Userlevel 1
Huawei
Userlevel 1
Android all the way - see no reason to shell out the premium for a fruitmassive phone
Userlevel 1
Samsung
Userlevel 1
I love using OnePlus devices, on my third model now using the OnePlus 5t, it's still amazing. OnePlus listen to their customers feedback and are always looking to innovate whilst keeping prices low.
Userlevel 1
Sony
Userlevel 1
Has to be oneplus! Been with them since the oneplus 2 and their phones are exceptional value for money.
Userlevel 1
Had a Nokia 3310 for years best model ever
Userlevel 1
Android, pretty much any phone any style
Userlevel 1
Android/samsung all the way!!! Last few phones I've had would never smash as much as i dropped them! 🙂
Userlevel 1
Samsung
Userlevel 1
I'd stick with Samsung because they're so innovative.
Userlevel 1
Huawei - amazing value!
Userlevel 1
I've swapped phones a lot, generally going with what i can get on a cheaper contract. But I'm still loving my LG right now (3 years old and still going. But i did crack the screen a few months ago). I'd probably get an LG again, its definitely impressed me the most of the phones I've gone through.
Userlevel 1
Android. Then choose whatever phone you want.
Userlevel 1
I loved my BlackBerry prefer a physical keypad. Their design was fab...
Great security also.
Userlevel 4
Ooh good luck everyone!

Rebecca
Userlevel 1
i love my nokia, i had a lumia years ago and loved how i loved it, i swapped to an android after that, but now i have a nokia 6.1 so it is an android but still with my nokia 🙂
Why iD Mobile?