• 295 replies
The epic evolution of gaming!

Show first post

295 replies

I love baulders gate dark alliance.

We need more like that 

I can't stop playing Elite Dangerous!!

Userlevel 1

Pictionary! Nothing like hysterically drawing bolder and bolder arrows pointing at the reindeer you've drawn, when your friends are screeching "Platypus nest! PLATYPUS NEST!!!" 😅

It has to be a PC game for me. I love board games too, but top of the pile is Sid Meir’s Civilization (all versions). It is an all-time classic that edged out Tetris in my list 😀

Userlevel 1

Has to be Call of Duty.

Can't beat FIFA as I'm a mad footy fan and I always go back to FIFA when finished with other games...

This is a tough one to answer, because board game nights are my absolute fave!
But, I’d have to say “Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.” It’s a classic, and yes, the new ones are amazing, but I love OoT, it’s just wonderful, and it’s held up so well after so many years <3

I grew up in the late 80s and 90s when video games really became popular. So Sonic will always be an icon from the time

Userlevel 1

My all time favourite video game has to be the Civilization series, probably 1000s of hours spent on them since version 1. As far as board games go, Settlers of Catan is hard to beat!

Userlevel 2

My favourite game is Cities: Skylines. It’s so addicting. 

I love game by tactile game called lilys garden 

Userlevel 1

Board Game...has to be Scrabble

Nintendo Game Boy  + Tetris Game

All time video game probably Skyrim but recent would be Red Dead Redemption 2

Tetris! Never gets boring…

Userlevel 1

Scrabble! Closely followed by snake and then Tony hawk and crash bandicoot!

GTA Vice City, just so I can sit in a car and listen to Flash FM

Football manager is unbeatable 

Userlevel 1

World of Tanks, obvs

I'm a bit of an old style gamer. I have never really got into the world of gaming, but do enjoy a good board game and especially Scrabble