Blog

Train Your Brain with These Brilliant Apps – Competition

Train Your Brain with These Brilliant Apps – Competition

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

99 replies

I take time out to chill out and free my brain from daily tasks & worries. I can take a walk & enjoy the scenery giving my brain time out.👍

It's difficult to find the time but reading and soduku helps to keep the brain active - technology helps me with both through a great soduku app and my trusty kindle

Either my personal music or breathing techniques.

Userlevel 1

Love doing word searches & sudoku, it certainly works your brain cells out lol

Cold water wash or shower first thing in the morning.

I brush up my Italian using the BBC website (free). Will do the same for French at some point.

For me it is the Kindle reading app.  Massive choice of books available, and with the various groups that are around giving free books and more, you can often try a new author without cost.

i use two versions of sudoku and Samauri soduko

also Time management programs.

On a typical day, I will make sure to read or meditate for half an hour before I get on with my day. Then in the evening I will often do a sudoku or crossword to maintain an active mind. I think I will give a few of these ideas a go though!

Userlevel 2

Calm app is great for clearing out the clutter and the Brilliant app is...well brilliant for unique and fun thought provoking puzzles!

Userlevel 2

I like playing video games and painting to help keep my mind sharp only started painting recently but I'm getting better :)

I enjoy reading news articles and listening to reggae music.

I always stop in the middle of something exciting I am doing and get a drink or lunch as it means I’m excited to go back to it. If I push myself to finish it then I’m less enthused after the break to start something new.

It's sudoku for me

i get on a spin bike to destress and play bubblepop app

Userlevel 2

I playcard and board games.

i use my phone app word games to start my day off.

Word search  followed by card games over breakfast.

I then read all the news from Apple News that interests me and maybe finish off the day with a few chapters of a good Sci- fi book

Userlevel 1

Read a lot, play some games

Can't beat a nice jog, glass of water and an apple. Freshens the old noggin right up!!!

Userlevel 1

I still use my Nintendo DS brain training game! I also quite enjoy completing my suduko or wordsearch books in the garden

I spend time drawing and song writing. Both keep me calm yet focused. Trains the creative part of my brain. 

I also like playing games, not so much apps but on the computer. Also keeps my mind focused.

Cryptic crosswords and number puzzles!

Regular increasingly hard  sudoku and crossword puzzles help to keep my mind sharp - can’t beat it.

I love Mahjong also caring for my 4 year old niece keeps my mind pretty sharp!

Good old analogue brain training - playing piano and guitar with the twist of music apps to practice. Symbiosis!!

Why iD Mobile?