News

Win a Samsung Galaxy S9! - Now closed

Win a Samsung Galaxy S9! - Now closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

736 replies

A - Data rollover is great because my data use varies. If I'm on wifi a lot one month I appreciate being able to roll it over and use it another month when my wifi's down or I'm on the road a lot.
Data rollover
C. Inclusive roaming. It will give me security when I am abroad
B: Bill Capping! No doubt I love the bill capping...otherwise my bank account would be very empty!!
A) Data rollover.
I definitely love the data roll over when paying for a contract and not using the remaining data that I haven't used from that months allowances u don't just want it to go to waste ID you are amazing x
A data rollover
Definitely 😎 billcapping. This eases my mind over the worry of my YouTube obsessed daughter running up a higher bill than my own!! ????
Data roll over
Data rollover!
Data rollover is the BEST!!
A. Data Rollover
For me...it's a combination of all 3. One of the reasons I joined ID Mobile. All equally beneficial. For the most part, data rollover is the stand out! But at certain times of year, the bill capping and roaming options are equally as important!
A) data rollover

Inclusive Roaming in 50 destinations

Userlevel 1
Data Rollover is my favourite thing about ID mobile. Aswell as the fact its by far the cheapest deal for what i need
A . Data Rollover
A. Data Rollover

Data Rollover
A. Data Rollover
A. Data Rollover
A.
Data rollover
A data Rollover is best because I may not use much one month and need more the next
B : because it prevents me from going over
Userlevel 1
😎 Bill Capping. Absolute life saver