Win a Samsung Galaxy S9! - Now closed

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

748 replies

Inclusive roaming

C. Inclusive Roaming in 50 destinations

A. Data Rollover definitely, not seen by many other companies 🙂
A: Data rollover
I go with B. Mainly because I am a pensioner and it is good to know exactly how much my Bill is going to be each month.
A) Data rollover - by far!

Data Rollover

Love it!
A . Data rollover !
A : Data Roll over
My god it’s like I feel relieved when data roll over happens. I’m so happy when I get it, but then the next day I’m miserable because it’s all gone ????
A)data roll over
The Data Roll-over feature is truly amazing! it totally changed the way I use my phone. I am able to save up on data by using home wifi and this gives me reassurance that when I do end up spending time outside and need to use mobile data to access emails, social media, maps and directions and even how-to videos, I am able to do so without any worries. Particularly, as sport lover, I am able to save data and use it to stream live matches when out and about, which is a life-saver (for me at least!)
Bill capping

C. Inclusive Roaming in 50 destinations - can't believe we used to pay so much before

Userlevel 1
Data rollover is great
Userlevel 1
A - Data Rollover
A. Data Rollover
A data rollover
Data rollover.
A. Data Rollover
Definitely A) Data rollover! Being a student, there are large periods of time where I will hardly use my data, this fantastic feature allows me to save up for holiday periods when the data is most needed. This is the one of the reasons I love ID mobile so much! It's brilliant!
Bill capping 😘
A. Data Rollover
Data rollover.
Userlevel 1
A. Data rollover ✔✔✔✔
data rollover is great
Why iD Mobile?