Question

£100 currys gift card not received

• 6 December 2022
  • 26 replies

Userlevel 1

Looking at the messages in this community it appears that I'm not the only one that's missing the £100 Currys gift card that was promised when I upgraded to a Pixel 7 last month on the IDmobile online store.

Please can someone message me who can help.

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

26 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @jeffers92 

I’m sorry to hear you haven’t received your £100 Currys voucher, I’d recommend double checking your emails for this as this is where the voucher is to be sent, if you’re sure you haven’t received it in any emails from us or Currys, please let us know here so we can get in touch and take a look.

“Step 1:
Get a free £100 Currys Gift voucher included with purchase of the Google Pixel 7 only. Offer runs 16/11/22 – 29/11/22 or whilst device stocks last.

Step 2:
Digital voucher will be sent to customers nominated email address 30 days post the end of the promo. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative. To qualify for voucher, a valid email address is required.

Standard Network Terms & Conditions apply

Tom

Userlevel 4

@jeffers92 don't for a second accept this response from them as it's not true and false information. The voucher should have been given directly if brought in store, or sent with your purchase in the post if ordered online, that is what it really states in your terms and conditions. Make sure you call their complaints team if you'd like to query/complain, the number is 03333381001

I have not received my Currys gift card

Userlevel 4

@Renton Marie Anne get through to the live chat, explain the situation and log a complaint. Once you receive a complaints reference number, call the complaints team directly on 03333381001 and quote your complaints reference number, you can then speak to someone in person.

Don't listen to anyone that tells you it's sent 30 days after purchase, it's not true. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Renton Marie Anne 

When did you make your purchase?

If you’ve made a purchase for a Pixel 7 between 16/11/22 – 29/11/22 your voucher will be delivered via email before 29/12.

If you’ve made a qualifying purchase between 30/11 - 22/12 your gift card should have come with your order.

If you haven’t had the gift card with the order for your purchase between 30/11 - 22/12 please let us know so we can get in contact and investigate.

All gift offers, new and old can be found here with their respective T&C’s.

Tom

Hi Tom I received my new upgrade on Wednesday 7th December it did state I would get gift card alongside my new phone I did not receive the gift card I would appreciate any help regarding this issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Renton Marie Anne,

According to the offer’s Terms & Conditions when I last raised this, the vouchers are sent after 30-days of being on the contract.

Mohammed

Hi Mohammed thankyou for the reply this is not the case on the claim your gift page it says the gift card will be sent alongside my phone my parcel with my phone was sent through Currys but minus the gift card 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Renton Marie Anne 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Apparently after you purchase your phone that clearly states gift card with handset you actually don't get said gift card with handset it's the tariff which it doesn't say when purchasing it's false advertising and I feel cheated 

Userlevel 4

@Renton Marie Anne  I've already raised this further and I'm in the process of reporting the incident to the financial ombudsman. This was categorically false advertisement and I'm going to do everything I possibly can to ensure they are held accountable.

Since this issue had blown up, they've now added the post 30 day section on their website under this particular deal, this information was categorically not available to customers when purchasing and has been updated since. Very strange how every other  free gift card deal it states sent with the product on their website, APART from this one particular now expired deal? 

If you have any evidence you'd be able to share to support the claim to the ombudsman, can you please private message me? Screenshots of conversations, email responses etc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Powerhous,

The information regarding the Pixel 7 was available at the time of purchasing and was a separate promotion which was available before our current £100 gift card offers.

Step 1:
Get a free £100 Currys Gift voucher included with purchase of the Google Pixel 7 only. Offer runs 16/11/22 – 29/11/22 or whilst device stocks last.

Step 2:
Digital voucher will be sent to customers nominated email address 30 days post the end of the promo. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative. To qualify for voucher, a valid email address is required.

For further information, please visit the link below:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer

Kash

Hi I have lost a Samsung S20 fe I had on contract before my current upgrade is there a way I can get the info for the phone imea number etc 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Renton Marie Anne,

I can see that we have recently sent you a PM, you can get back to us there and we will be happy to look into your query.

Kash

I also haven't received my gift card.  I have had my plan over 30 days now. 

I was told to go in store to Currys to sort it out - is this true? I don't want to waste a journey if they won't be able to help me!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Rachael Lindsay,

You wouldn’t need to visit store no.

What phone did you order from us?

Mohammed

Google Pixel 7. My contract states I will receive a £100 gift card.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey Rachael,

The Gift Cards are emailed out after 30-days so you should be receiving this in the next few days.

Keep an eye on spam/junk folders also.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hello @Rachael Lindsay,

You wouldn’t need to visit store no.

What phone did you order from us?

Mohammed

Pixel 7.  Please send my £100 voucher that was part of my contract 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @jeffers92 

When did you make your purchase?

If you’ve made a purchase for a Pixel 7 between 16/11/22 – 29/11/22 your voucher will be delivered via email before 29/12.

If you’ve made a qualifying purchase between 30/11 - 22/12 your gift card should have come with your order.

If you haven’t had the gift card with the order for your purchase between 30/11 - 22/12 please let us know so we can get in contact and investigate.

All gift offers, new and old can be found here with their respective T&C’s.

Tom

Userlevel 1

I have not received my voucher and according to your message I should have received my voucher by 29th December.  My contract started on 24th November.

Please escalate this to your complains department.  If I do not receive my voucher in 5 days I will cancel my direct debit as you are clearly in breach of contract.

Userlevel 1

I've still received a voucher, again, this is why I upgraded. I've read somewhere that we should now wait till Jan 8th? Not great service iD.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Chris Noel,

Thanks for your patience.

I’m aware of this, however this is being looked into and we will update all customers shortly.

Please keep an eye out on your emails for any updates.

We’ll ensure that any customers that qualified for the deal receive what was promised.

Kash

Hi,

I just wondered if anyone is having the same problem with a TV bought in December. I was meant to get a £100 voucher. Yet to receive!! When I phoned this morning they said they can’t find the deal on there web page as it has expired. They was going to contact their promotion team. This afternoon I received this email. I have not redeem this as think they are fobbing me off !! 

has anyone received voucher ? Or are they scamming us ?

thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Angie Brown,

We don’t sell TV’s so I take it you mean Currys?

You’ll need to contact Currys for assistance as iD Mobile is a Mobile Network provider.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?