Question

£100 Currys Voucher Not Received

• 18 January 2022
  • 14 replies

Hi there, I’ve posted about this before and had a response from another community member saying that they received their voucher 2 weeks after their purchase. It’s now been almost 4 weeks since I placed my order and have yet to either receive the voucher or hear anything about it.

I tried using the live chat yesterday to find out what was happening, but was told that there was no record of the voucher against my account and that I should contact Currys directly. Even though I doubted contacting Currys would help (why would it? I bought the phone direct from ID Mobile!), I tried their live chat and seemed like I was just getting automated  bot responses so didn’t get anywhere there either.

I’ve since tried another private message under my account on here so am waiting to hear anything, but if any ID Mobile employee reads this thread, then can you please let me know what’s going on with the voucher? Seems to be impossible just to send an email and get an answer…

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @lisa.peretto,

We did have a deals available with Currys vouchers, however the promotion was specific to certain tariffs.

If the Live Chat Team have advised that they are unable to locate a Gift Card on your account it’s likely that the tariff that you selected wasn’t eligible.

Kash

Hi Kash, thanks for getting back to me.

The deal I saw was accessed via the Money Saving Expert website. After clicking the link provided and being redirected to your site on the “Your basket.” page, I specifically noted that on the left hand side of the screen under the summary of Data, Minutes, Texts, etc. that the £100 Currys voucher was listed.

Had a reference to the voucher not been shown then I would not have gone ahead with the order as I could have shopped around for a better deal. The £100 was factored into my decision, hence why I proceeded.

If I’d known it was going to be this much hassle to redeem what should be rightfully included in my order then I would at least have taken a screenshot as evidence, but then why would I need to do that when it was clearly listed as part of the purchase?

Please can you investigate this further and let me know if there is any additional information you need from me?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello Lisa, have you got a link to the offer shown on the Money Saving Expert Website?

Mohammed

Hi Mohammed, thanks for getting back to me.

I’ve since been back to the MSE site and that offer is no longer available.

In fact, after receiving my phone the day after placing the order and not finding the Currys voucher in the package, I went back on to MSE to see how the voucher would be delivered, only to find that the offer had gone and been replaced with something even better… but that’s another story! ;)

Hi ID Mobile, has there been any progress on this issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @lisa.peretto,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Perfect, thanks. Just replied with the requested info.

Same thing with me I ordered my phone back in feb 2022 and it said I will get a £100 currys gift card and I have not revived anything 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@M_u,

Can you advise if you have checked your junk emails and if your purchase qualified for the Gift Card?

Kash

I have checked thank you .The whole reason why I took this deal out was because of the gift card . I took the deal out back in feb 2022 and this promotion was still running . I have contacted ID mobile web chat and they said they don’t do curry’s gift card . Why was this advertised ? After reading some of the other comments it appears it has happened to others 

Yes it indeed qualified I took out the iPhone 13 pro max . 24 month contract £100 up front deal 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @M_u, sorry to hear about this. I’d recommend contacting the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams if you still require further assistance. 

Thank you,

Rory

Hello I did and they said ID mobile do not send vouchers . What am I meant to do ? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @M_u we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?