Solved

£150 bonus payment not received for trade in on S22 Ultra

• 4 January 2023
  • 3 replies

I purchased the S22 ultra back in November where there was an offer of £150 extra on top of trade in value.

I have received the £5 for my trade in device, but still havent received the £150. All my emails are being ignored 

I only purchased the mobile through ID mobile on a contract for the £150 bonus payment on my trade in device

Seen as my emails are being ignored and live chat arent very helpful, what can I try next? (As I will not be dropping this issue)

It also seems Im not the only one who has had this issue, seems ID mobile need a better way of honoring this deal (SEEN AS ITS STILL SHOWING AS AN OFFER WHEN YOU TAKE OUT A CONTRACT ON THE S22 ULTRA)

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 4 January 2023, 16:05

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Tiffanyjayne,

Trade-ins are handled by Carphone Warehouse so we will need to escalate this over to them. 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Good luck with that, i sent my old phone back in Dec, for a trade in then got an email to say it had been received but payment of £250 still not in my bank.. I have lirerally hounded Carphone Warehouse who say it needs to be taken up with ID Mobile not them. After reading all the complaints about this company l am utterly pissed off that l didn't check before going with them and the BOT is a complete waste of anyone's time. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Sue G,

Sorry to hear that.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?