Question

2 new contracts

• 15 December 2023
  • 7 replies

I have recently received a monthly sim (for my daughter) and have placed an order for a new phone contract, both with ID. I have received the sim, which will be for my current handset (and my daughter), so this is not registered as yet.

I received an email from iD asking me to contact them due to the multiple orders, I presume this is the only way (no number, no live chat). 
can i somehow get confirmation that my phone contract is being processed (and shipped) as no payment has been taken.

i will only be able to register once this has been received.

Thanks.

7 replies

Userlevel 1

@Lardy35 

Hello 

If you’ve got 2 contracts you need 2 different email addresses to setup both lines.

There is no phone number for this company it’s a online chat service during the day only 

As I found out as I had transferred myself and my daughter over to this company and I tried to stop my contracts after the 2nd day of of my phone but it wasn’t till the 7th day I got to message someone.

It’s now been over 2 weeks and I’m still having hassle with this company.

Thanks Peter,

The frustration is the email from iD says call them, but no number. Also no idea where the live chat is!

can i be confident the order hasnt been processed, this is all i recevied:

‘We need to speak to you about your order reference: XXX 

This is because we have noticed that you have placed more than 1 handset order with us.

Our lines are open Monday-Friday 9am until 7pm and Saturday 9am until 5.30pm. Bank holiday opening hours are 9am - 5.30pm. We look forward to your call.’

Dont want to order another and end up with 2!

thanks again.

Userlevel 1

@Lardy35 

Hello,

Well I can tell you they would of processed it.

So best y  hi ing to do is cancel the Direct Debts and do not sign for parcel and just let it go back to company.

As for contacting them this is how hard it is to find out so if your ready this will make you laugh!!!

Click on the Help And Support thing then go to contact us and then you’ll see Live Chat  but you have to wait for that to pop up and there’s only certain times it’s open.

So please let me no how you get on as whenever I read the 5 star reviews I’m thinking to myself is that something else I’ve just trod in yet again lol.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Lardy35,

Welcome to the Community!

You’ll need separate email addresses to register 2 numbers on the account.

We do have Live Chat support but we can help you here.

If you still require assistance with checking your order, please let us know and we can PM you.

Kash

Thanks @Kash - how can i find out if my order went through or not? Bearing in mind the live chat hasnt worked all week and Christmas is round the corner!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Lardy35 this is why I’ said I’ve came off this company for as this is how this company works you’ll get a reply off someone like Kash the following day and they’ll just say say use the live chat like he’s done and when you do half way through the conversation you’ll get cut off as they think your not replying to them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Lardy35,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

@Peter Mills it sounds like you didn’t have a good experience and we can certainly check this out and pass on any feedback to the relevant team as I can see that we have already sent you a PM.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?