Solved

2nd Sign Up Issues - Advice Sought

• 29 June 2023
  • 4 replies

So i successfully got to sign up one sim, so i do know the process. i buy another sim and repeat exactly the same process and all i get is red error message ”OOPs” again.

i know that i cannot register two sims on one account profile so im [trying] to crate new profile.

my steps:

step 1 - use safari browser with no lastpass or autofill

step 2 - enter new idmobile sim number

step 3 - enter surname in all caps

>>>» opps message again <«

please advise - can admin sign me up for me as i already have an account? why arn these sims preregistered to buyer?

icon

Best answer by Tom 4 July 2023, 17:04

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Oaky @Anynamewilldo, I’d suggest using iD Mobile’s socials for assistance with this issue - contact them privately using Facebook Messenger, or by Twitter DM (direct message).

Alternatively, get in-touch with iD customer service using their online live chat service.

The support teams work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Anynamewilldo 

When you’re registering an iD Mobile app/website account for the second plan are you making sure to use a different email address to one that has previously been used?

At what stage/page do you have the issue?

Tom

this page:  https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount

1. Personal details

Your iD mobile number is the one we've given you, unless you've ported a number in from your old network (if so, use that one).

Your iD mobile number.

Your last name.

Your year of birth.

[no mention of email]

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Anynamewilldo 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?