Question

£40 Gift Card Not Received - Assistance Required

• 22 June 2023
  • 7 replies

Hi there,

I signed up for an iD Mobile SIM only deal through MSE in Feb, off the back of an offer to receive a £40 gift card for Currys, Amazon or Tesco after 90 days - as shown below.

121 days have now passed and I am no closer to obtaining this gift card.

I have contacted iD Mobile support who insist they can’t help, despite evidence being posted on this forum of previous intervention with similar cases.

I have also contacted GiftCloud, who claim they have no information on my order and have now stopped responding to my emails.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so, any pointers on how to get it resolved?

Thanks

Shaun

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I can’t help thinking this voucher offer through Giftcloud is under-hand @swgf.
Too many parties involved, so very easy for one party to blame the other. 
iD Mobile don’t seem too concerned about any reputational damage as a result of non-receipt of a voucher.

Good luck @swgf.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @swgf,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear that you are still waiting on your voucher.

The promotion was run by GiftCloud through Money Saving Expert.

Unfortunately we are unable to check these vouchers as this is something that GiftCloud would need to look into.

Kash

Userlevel 1

I’m in the same boat.  I did read that someone called Kashif had helped someone else with this and suggested contacting this email address - socialqueries@idmobile.co.uk

I’ve now written to this address and hope to get a reply.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’m in the same boat.  I did read that someone called Kashif had helped someone else with this and suggested contacting this email address - socialqueries@idmobile.co.uk

I’ve now written to this address and hope to get a reply.

How are you in the same boat as @swgf@allstontowers

Userlevel 1

Hi Shaun,  I also applied for a voucher and nothing came of it after the 90 days.   However I wrote to the email address at the foot of the email   uk-idmobile@awin.com  yesterday, listing the date of the order, the order number  and the package I had ordered.  This was after seeing someone else had sent a message on the Community pages and this morning I received a reply from Molly Chapman, Campaign assistant.  She has advised me that my voucher will be sent but it may take a couple of weeks to arrive.   Do send an email to that address telling them what you ordered, order number and date.  Hope it works for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @allstontowers 

With the above voucher, we’d recommend the email address found at the bottom of it, emailing our social queries email address may not be able to support you much, this voucher is entirely fulfilled by MSE/Gift Cloud.

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi @allstontowers 

With the above voucher, we’d recommend the email address found at the bottom of it, emailing our social queries email address may not be able to support you much, this voucher is entirely fulfilled by MSE/Gift Cloud.

Tom

@Tom, I think @allstontowers sent the email to “uk-idmobile@awin.com”, not the iD social queries email address.

Why iD Mobile?