Question

£45 Currys voucher

• 7 November 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

I have still not been sent my voucher, account was opened on 4th June! 

Emailed uk-idmobile@awin.com on 19th September and they have still not resolved this. I have emailed multiple times and not got anywhere. Does anyone have details of someone I can actually speak to, so that I can get what is owed to me. I would not have moved to idmobile had it not been for this offer. 

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You must be frustrated about this @mb111
Unfortunately, the voucher was a GiftCloud offer, through the iD Mobile affiliate Money Saving Expert (MSE). Sometimes these online marketing deals seem a mysterious and murky world.

Some current MSE promotions for iD Mobile have GiftCloud voucher offers, e.g. 

Perhaps there’s a contact number within the terms of these current offers, or maybe use your GiftCloud account to check the GiftCloud help & support pages.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @mb111 

Have you had any responses from that email address at all?

For the vouchers offered via Money Saving Expert, that’d be the contact method for queries.

Tom 

Userlevel 1

Hi both, thank you for your replies. 

I have not got anywhere with the email address and also MSE are also claiming it is nothing to do with them. Ultimately my contract is with ID mobile and they have set this up so I would expect them to get involved and sort it out. It does appear to be fraud as it stands at the moment. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi both, thank you for your replies. 

I have not got anywhere with the email address and also MSE are also claiming it is nothing to do with them. Ultimately my contract is with ID mobile and they have set this up so I would expect them to get involved and sort it out. It does appear to be fraud as it stands at the moment. 

The journey from the MSE promotion needs a GiftCloud account, new or existing, to be eligible.

Recent MSE voucher offers from GiftCloud, linked to a purchase from iD, have terms & conditions suggesting “uk-idmobile-queries@awin.com” for queries, and an online form “https://forms.office.com/e/zx1Nq9br86” for problems.

Userlevel 1

I have still not had any progress with getting my voucher sent to me. The contact from awin, Molly Chapman is now blocking my emails so I no longer have a way of contacting awin! I have only been asking for an update after she said it was being sent to someone higher up.

Can someone tell me who else I can contact?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @mb111,

Just checking if you have completed the form that @andewhite provided?

I would advise completing that and somebody should get back to you.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Still not had my voucher!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @mb111 

We’d recommend contacting MSE/GiftCloud directly at the following email address;

uk-idmobile-queries@awin.com

Tom

Why iD Mobile?