access to additional sim only contract

• 18 December 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

How do I access the account details for an additional SIM only contract that I took out for my son?

8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi @Michelle Doherty 

I’m sorry to say but you’ll have to use a different email address to your own to see that account

That was one of many problems I had with this company before I had cancelled my contracts within days of getting them and still having issues with them now.

Hopefully that may help you.

Userlevel 1

Hi, thanks for the reply. I don't mind doing that. But how do I go about it? Thanks

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi, thanks for the reply. I don't mind doing that. But how do I go about it? Thanks

You’ll need to register for another (new) iD online account, to use with the new SIM only contract. 

Do this online at https://my.idmobile.co.uk, with a different email address. 

Userlevel 1

Hi Michelle,

As I found out if you use Hotmail as your email address then you need to set up another account with them or something like gmail or yahoo mail as this company doesn’t allow you to use just one.

They’re not able or don’t want to add the 2 accounts together under same username unlike a company like EE or o2 for a example.

Userlevel 1

No problem, the additional SIM was for my son who now has his own email so I've just used that. Thanks for the advice 

Userlevel 1

Best of luck to both of you’s!

Userlevel 1

All sorted now. Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Michelle Doherty 

Glad to hear that’s sorted, let us know if you need anything else.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?