Question

accessibility

• 19 December 2020
  • 9 replies

Can anyone explain why the customer service is so bad? It discriminates against vulnerable customers. Elderly parents with accounts unable to speak to anyone today (long automated message with no opportunity to speak to an adviser), livechat unavailable, inaccessible 'accessibility' forms to complete, and an issue that can't be solved via the app or faqs.

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Ormondroyd 

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have had trying to contact us.

We are happy to help from here, please could you provide a little me information?

Michelle 

Sorry, it's passed that stage. Switching to plusnet. I explained several times via livechat tbe situation and got nowhere.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Ormondroyd 

We are sorry to hear that. Feel free to message us here if you require any further assistance with this.

-Mohsin

My elderly mum has now just received a debt recovery letter from CARS. Why have you not been in contact with her about this? Plus she pays dd. Your service is shockingly poor. How do I find out what this amount is for? And don't tell me or her to log in to any online site to solve this. I need a number to call. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Ormondroyd 

If you want to make a payment manually, please call 0333 003 7777 

Enter the mobile number then select Option 2 followed by Option 2 again. 

You can then make a payment for the desired amount via our automated payment line. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Please send me a number to speak to a human. Your response makes no sense whatsoever to my message. I have lodged a complaint with the ombudsman.

Hi Ormondroyd

I am experiencing similar poor service with my phone which I’ve had since January and doesn’t work and would love your advice on how to lodge a complaint with the ombudsman perhaps other complaints would be interested in knowing this information too.

Good luck with getting your issue resolved 

I'd begin here https://www.resolver.co.uk/rights-guide/mobile-phones

Will do many thanks .

Why iD Mobile?