Question

Accessing two accounts

• 24 November 2023
  • 6 replies

I have two SIMs, thus two accounts.  I could not use the same e-mail address for both, so used a different address.

When logging in, my second addresss is displayed and it’s not possible to change it to the first e-mail address.  So I can’t access my first account.

I find that iD is a very good provider in all respects bar one.   Contact is impossible.  The ‘Chat’ is too basic and thus useless.

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps contact iD via one of the following methods @Landyman130.

• Private message using Facebook Messenger.
  • DM using X (formerly Twitter).

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

Userlevel 1

When logging in to the app you press cancel then it allows you to switch accounts 

I do not use fb nor twitter.

When logging in there is no ’cancel’.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Landyman130 

Could you let us know a little more about this one?

The two accounts are completely separate, to log into each iD Mobile app/website account, you’ll need to log out of one and then into the other.

You’ll be able to change the email address used for correspondence in the iD Mobile app/website, but not the email used to log in.

Tom

Hi Tom,

I wrote in my original post:-

“When logging in, my second addresss is displayed and it’s not possible to change it to the first e-mail address.”

I repeat: an e-mail address is displayed, as normal text and not in an editable field.  Logging out and back in just repeats the same display.

However, now someone has changed the login page so that the e-mail address is displayed in an editable field.  Thus I can now change the e-mail address.

Thanks to the website support team.  Problem now solved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Landyman130,

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved. 

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?