Question

accidental duplicate add on purchase

• 12 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi

My bill is triple the usual amount. This is what I think happened...Last month I requested an add on. It would appear that this add on has automatically been repeated. In trying to remove it I have somehow added it again, two more times.

I requested via chat that these all be removed as they were accidental purchases made in error.   I was advised that this could not be done. It was explained to me that these were not monthly add ons but single, one off purchases. 

However, I see from some community posts that accidental purchases can be removed and no payment taken. I would be grateful if the community would please explain the reasons for this.

I have been a loyal customer for many years and had hoped this, together with my entreaty that tripling my bill was an unexpected financial burden I could not afford, would see this obvious error on my part corrected and normal service ..and bill size...would resume.

Alas, it seems this is not going to happen and I am now rethinking my loyalty.

Many thanks.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @KmcG,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

I've had the same issue @KmcG did you get it resolved? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Shirleyr,

Unfortunately add-ons are non-refundable and they cannot be removed from your account once purchased.

Ryan

Ryan, i apologise for the delay, i thougt i had already thanked those who offered help and assistance with my query so please allow me to do so again, here...many thanks for your answer it is very much appreciated.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

No problem @KmcG.

If ever you need anything else, please do get back in touch.

Will

Why iD Mobile?