Solved

account email

I use an old work email for my account and I no longer work for that company. I need to reset my password to log in but won’t be able to retrieve the password.

Please help!

icon

Best answer by Siân 21 May 2023, 11:47

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Speak to a live chat agent by clicking here and they will be able to help you reset your password.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Liam Ager please let us know how you get on with our Live Chat Team. If you still need assistance please let us know.

Speak to a live chat agent by clicking here and they will be able to help you reset your password.

er…

I’m not even sure that’s the right approach. They will presumably send a new password to my old email address? I won’t have access.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

er…

Log out of this community account first and try again.

er…

Log out of this community account first and try again.

And if I can’t get back in? Then I’m really done for as there’s no phone number for support.

Hi @Liam Ager please let us know how you get on with our Live Chat Team. If you still need assistance please let us know.

Hi Sian, I can’t access the live chat team. I would appreciate any help you can offer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Liam Ager,

Try opening the iD website in Incognito or private browsing.

This should prevent the issue with the error as it’s related to cookies.

Mohammed

The livechat bot hasn’t worked as it just directs me to a “password” reset option.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Liam Ager 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?