Question

account restricted

• 16 April 2022
  • 2 replies

I had my services restricted because I had an overdue balance. I paid the amount in full and my services were reinstated very quickly. Fast forward to 7pm and my services have been restricted again. The app says it’s received payment. No available balance due and next bill is due on 27th May. All methods I can see of contacting show that all call centres are closed and now I can’t use my device. I have intermittent Wi-Fi signal available which is allowing me to post this message. How can I get this sorted? Do I need to wait till tomorrow to go through a live chat? 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

I had my services restricted because I had an overdue balance. I paid the amount in full and my services were reinstated very quickly. Fast forward to 7pm and my services have been restricted again. The app says it’s received payment. No available balance due and next bill is due on 27th May. All methods I can see of contacting show that all call centres are closed and now I can’t use my device. I have intermittent Wi-Fi signal available which is allowing me to post this message. How can I get this sorted? Do I need to wait till tomorrow to go through a live chat? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Thomas McIver, I’d recommend speaking to the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter teams, as they’ll be able to troubleshoot more quickly and raise a ticket for you if necessary.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?