Solved

Agent promised my phone number would be transferred to new sim but it hasn't been.

• 20 January 2021
  • 1 reply

On the 19th November 2020 I spoke to live chat and asked for my contract to be cancelled when it came to an end on 19th December 2020. I asked for sim only contract and so chose the £6 monthly sim.

The agent absolutely promised me that my old phone number would be transferred to the new sim but it hasn't. Now I have two direct debits coming out of my bank for old contract and new sim. I'm scared to cancel the old direct debit which is much more money than the new sim in case  I lose my phone number altogether.

I have to keep my old number as I am self employed and all my customers have this contact. Also old friends and family. 

I have put new sim in phone and trying in vain to get help from customer services for weeks now. Tearing my hair out with this.

Really annoyed as payments for both contracts coming out of my bank and different phone number.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 21 January 2021, 17:42

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Suzanne1000,

I’m sorry to hear that you were misadvised here.

The only way to rectify this is to return the new contract ordered and upgrade the existing one to a SIM-only.

We’ll Pm you so we can pick this up.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?