Solved

any humans ????

• 13 November 2023
  • 4 replies

My 1st bill is higher than I agreed  trying to sort this out frustrating, do any humans actually work for this company??, where is it based,  I just want to talk to a human in the UK on the phone,  getting to wish I never went to Currys

icon

Best answer by andewhite 13 November 2023, 13:36

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately, there’s no telephone support helpline for iD Mobile @swanangel121.

The iD online Live Chat is their alternative for help & support, where the customer service team work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

Get started at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat (works via a popup window in your browser).
Type “talk to a person” to avoid the 24/7 chat-bot.

Tried that don't know what Bill Cap means of why I need it, also chat then disappeared and can't find it

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The bill cap is used to control whether or not you can spend money on services that are not included in your iD plan calls, texts and mobile data allowances @swanangel121.

If the iD Live Chat service doesn’t suit, you can also contact the iD customer service team privately using Facebook Messenger or X (Twitter) DM. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @swanangel121,

Welcome to the Community!

Please let us know if you require further assistance and we would be happy to help.

If you didn’t manage to get help via Social Media we can drop you a PM here.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?