Question

Anyone else not got their currys voucher for pixel 7

• 3 December 2023
  • 10 replies

I purchased a pixel 7 on 26/09/23. As part of this deal I was supposed to get a £75 voucher which was supposed to come between 2/11 and 2/12. As stated by below but still don't have anything. 

10 replies

Userlevel 1

Not got mine

I have not received mine either any ideas how to get it?

@Kash I see you have replied on some other stuff regarding this are you able to advise please. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

It seems like this could be a repeat of issues that happened earlier in 2023, where Currys vouchers were not sent to customers within the offer timescales - unfortunately, it might be another case where vouchers have been delayed @Connor McKenzie - perhaps Black Friday and Christmas could be used as an excuse on this occasion. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Connor McKenzie @Fozzy01 @Steve Ramsey,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

I spent over two hours in currys on Sunday and with the help of two very helpful people it turns out you have to wait 30 days for voucher nothing to do with 2/11to 2/12 30 days from when you took out contract hope this helps

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I spent over two hours in currys on Sunday and with the help of two very helpful people it turns out you have to wait 30 days for voucher nothing to do with 2/11to 2/12 30 days from when you took out contract hope this helps

Did the helpful Currys people have beards?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Steve Ramsey 

With the above mentioned offer that wouldn’t be the case, the terms in the picture above would be correct, some vouchers were sent around 24 hours later than we expected but we believe everyone who was owed a voucher now has it.

Tom

Thanks for the update but I still haven't received anything 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Steve Ramsey 

Okay, we’ll work to resolve this in private messages when possible.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?