Question

App not working

• 28 March 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I've updated the app but am having lots of issues with it from logging in to not being able to view upgrade deals. The old style app should of been left alone, it worked fine 😡😡

8 replies

Userlevel 1

The app isn’t working for me at all. All I get is the green screen and nowhere to enter any details . I have uninstalled and reinstalled but it makes no difference . 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Wheelin77 & @redlew 

The team are working through some issues with the new app, we’d recommend trying again later.

If you haven’t registered for an account on the new app you’ll need to do so, your old log in for the old app is no longer relevant.

Tom

Userlevel 1

I can now put my user name and password in, say that i don’t want notifications -but then I just get the spinning thing in the middle of the screen . Ever heard of testing before rolling out ? 

Userlevel 3

Hey there @redlew, thank you for your feedback. Of course before rolling out the new app, sufficient testing was taken out. However, there is a big difference unfortunately between just testing amongst the teams, and testing with millions of customers trying to access/register for the app at once, and unfortunately, some issues have occurred that were unplanned, which can happen with anything new.

We sincerely apologise to all customers affected, and we will continue to look to improve the app and make it much better in the future for all customers.

We really appreciate your patience on this.

Kind regards,

Tyler

Userlevel 1

Thanks for reply . Just tried the app now . Can’t even to get to the log in -just get the spinning thing.

Why didn’t you do an open beta test ? 

How much longer will we all be waiting to have a usable product?

Very unimpressive -indeed a case study of what not to do .

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @redlew 

Have you tried clearing the cache?

We did some internal testing, as well as testing with some community members, however there’s no test quite like an actual roll out, it’s impossible to foresee every single issue in an internal test, as much as we can try to find them, bugs will make it through which our team is working on.

Tom

Userlevel 1

I have no idea how to do that .I now open app and just get a  green screen with no where to log in .

Epic fail . 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @redlew,

I would advise following the link below for further information and updates on the current issue with the app.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?