App not working. Unable to register or login.

• 13 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

“oops, the details you’ve entered are incorrect” is the message I receive when trying to register on the id mobile app. I have transferred my number over from a previous network and just started using my new ID mobile SIM card today. I have checked and triple checked the details I’ve entered are correct but still no progress. I know my last name and date of birth is 100% correct. I have tried registering with both the number given to me by ID mobile and the number I had beforehand, which has now been transferred across and confirmed by text message from ID mobile today. 

I need to secure my account by updating my pin, as instructed via email by ID mobile. But how can I do this if I can’t even login to my account?! 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If I was in your position @Jess Urch, I’d talk privately to iD support about online registration issues using their online live chat service, Facebook Messenger, or by Twitter DM.

The support teams work until at 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends). 

Userlevel 1

Thank you. I had tried the Live Chat but it wasn’t working for a long time but I have just got through. However, the live agent couldn’t resolve the issue either and has escalated the issue and forwarded it to the technical team. I have to wait up to 48hrs for a response. Not the best service if I’m honest. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Jess Urch, unfortunately judging by member posts in this forum, the iD tech support team often don’t reply.

I’d suggest waiting until tomorrow, by which time iD Mobile’s systems should have re-sync’d and updated.
At this point, hopefully, you’ll be able to register for your “My iD Account” using the number you’ve just transferred to iD Mobile. 

When I tried to register for my online iD account, there was an issue sending the security code SMS - it was taking 6-7 hours for the code to arrive, but the code is only valid for less than 60-minutes. 
Anyway, I just tried registering once or twice a day, for a few days, until finally I was successful. 
🤞

Userlevel 1

Hi @andewhite  thanks again for your help! I will try registering again tomorrow and once more before the 48hrs are up before heading to the Live Chat again if needs be, to update them and cancel my contract. This is already proving to be more hassle than it’s worth unfortunately. But I appreciate your support. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Jess Urch,

If you still need help with this, we can PM you here to discuss this further.

Let us know if you haven’t been able to get support yet.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?