Solved

Apple tv code

• 19 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi, I followed the link in the email for 3 months free Apple TV, and followed the instructions (logged in to apple, agreed that I will be billed if I don’t cancel by 3 months, etc). I’ve ended up on an apple site that is asking for a code to redeem the offer. Is this right? Where will I find a code? Thank you! ( ps. I’ve tried doing this on an android phone, and also a windows laptop)

icon

Best answer by Tom 21 February 2024, 17:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Shar,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you had the trial before?

The trial is only available for new customers.

1. Eligibility: This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 13 years or over (“Participants”). You must be a new or returning Apple subscription customer. This offer is not available to customers currently subscribed to these subscription services or customers who have redeemed an Apple services trial via previous iD Mobile, Carphone Warehouse or Currys offers.

Kash

Hi 👋. 

Yes I'm a new customer. Bought a new Samsung on contract in January and revieved an email about the Apple offer a little while after. I have previously used Apple tv, but ended my subscription with them at least a year ago.

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Shar 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?