Solved

Are 0344 numbers included in my unlimited minutes?

• 5 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

As title, could anyone please tell me if calling 0344 numbers are within my unlimited minutes on my id pay monthly plan, I don't want to be running up an extra bill if they're not.

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Lauren 8 May 2023, 16:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Usually the calls allowance element of any given iD plan includes calls to numbers starting 01, 02 and 03.

Have you looked at the terms & conditions you agreed to at the point-of-sale of your iD purchase @KarenWithoutACamper?  

Normally these contain the following statement:

Userlevel 1

Thanks @andewhite yes I've checked terms and conditions but was / am still a bit unsure hence my question. Better safe than sorry.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I wasn’t charged when I called an 0344 number @KarenWithoutACamper.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @KarenWithoutACamper,

You can call 01, 02 and 03 numbers as well as standard 07 mobile numbers which come out of your allowance.

0800 and 7777 are free numbers so no minutes used.

084 and 087 are not included and carry a 45p per minute iD Access charge + charge set by the company you call.

You can find the charges here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/call-charges

If you have unlimited minutes, you don’t need to worry about the cost for out of plan usage for 01,02,03 and standard 07 numbers as you’ll never run out of minutes.

-Lauren

Userlevel 1

Thanks both, much appreciated.

Why iD Mobile?