Solved

Assistance required with ongoing matter

• 2 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello iD Mobile,

I’m following-up on an event reference number I was given during a Live Chat session on 11-Aug-2021.

The event reference number I was given is XXXXX; at the time, the agent told me the relevant department would contact me within 48 hours.

Several weeks later, I’ve not been contacted about the issue referenced XXXXX.

Can someone from iD please help now?

Many thanks.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 17 May 2022, 18:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @andewhite,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

@Will, thanks  for the PM reply.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

No problem @andewhite.

We’ll pick the matter up with you there as soon as someone get’s chance to respond.

Will

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Belated update:

I never heard back from the iD tech team, in this forum, or via PM after logging an incident.

The issue I reported - with non-receipt of an SMS security code for iD My Account registration - was fixed after changes to the iD My Account registration pages.

My view of the iD tech team is they’re similar to a black-hole - stuff goes in, but nothing comes out. Anyway issue was fixed either by accident or design.

Why iD Mobile?