Solved

bad sig

• 28 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I am new to iD mobile and have just purchased an iPhone 13 with contract I have had constant bad signal to the extent I have not received important calls, I’m getting so fed up saying can you hear me. Any help I would be grateful for, I have tried the airplane mode also taking the sim out but still no luck😡

icon

Best answer by andewhite 28 September 2022, 13:29

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Is this happening everywhere you use the phone, or in just one or two locations?

You can cancel and return within the first 30 days of your contract if you’re not happy with the network coverage.

Userlevel 1

I can get signal when I’m out but just not in the house 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay, if you’ve got home broadband with a Wi-Fi router, use your home Wi-Fi network with the iD Mobile Wi-Fi Calling.

I live in a mobile not-spot, so I rely on Wi-Fi Calling at home. I can call and text no problem.

There’s more about Wi-Fi Calling in the “What is Wi-Fi Calling?” forum FAQ article.

Userlevel 1

Thank you I’m connected to Wi-Fi what about missed incoming calls 

Userlevel 1

I’ve managed to figure out the Wi-Fi calling and managed to make a call from my home, thank you for your help Andewhite I really appreciate it 😁

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Being connected to your home Wi-Fi network doesn’t mean you’re going to be using iD Wi-Fi Calling service on your iPhone.

Have you looked at the following online article?

Apple also have online help for Wi-Fi Calling at https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT203032.

Why iD Mobile?