Solved

bill

Userlevel 1

So April my bill went up by £3 so from £40 to £43 so why does it say £68 for may? I have screen shots about this aswell  I have been offered my original deal with three £43 for unlimited everything so I would like the cancellation price please 

icon

Best answer by Lauren 27 April 2024, 10:51

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Just text “PAC” to 65075, @Kev Smith

The text message you receive should include any early termination fees. 

Userlevel 1

Ye my solicitor is involved now 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Ye my solicitor is involved now 

Isn’t their hourly rate more than your early termination fee?

Userlevel 1

No it’s family

Userlevel 1

And it’s not the termination fee  I been with u guys like  10 years I had email saying my bill will increase  from £40 to £43 that’s it n I look on the app n it says £68 no my solicitor has been notified its family so its free so where the extra charges come from ? I have sent screen shots to my solicitor n she also wants to no y u charging me nearly double in may after I already told me what my increase was 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Kev Smith, I’m just a member of the iD community like yourself. 

Community members can’t look at any customer accounts - for help with your iD account bill, it might be better to try the online iD Live Chat service.

The advisers work until 8pm on weekdays.

Userlevel 1

I tried live chat don’t work I tried to email they said live chat I try to ring won’t go through 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If the Live Chat service isn’t working, @Kev Smith, sometimes the following can help:

• Allowing popup windows in your web browser
  • Using a different web browser
  • Using an incognito / private window in your web browser

Otherwise, you can send a private message to iD support from their pages on social media, by using Facebook Messenger or X (formerly Twitter).

The iD help & support is all online - there’s no telephone helpline for customers. 

Userlevel 1

Thanks il have a look try use a different browser 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Kev Smith, you should be able to view a full itemized breakdown of your bill via the iD app or your account online. iD are only able to increase your line rental in line with CPI rates so your bill increase could be down to a few reasons.

If you’ve changed your direct debit date, you may have a longer billing period than usual. More information on this can be found via this link: Direct Debit | iD Mobile Network

Otherwise, you may have gone over some allowances, more commonly with data usage. If you’ve been abroad, this could also explain the reason. When exceeding any allowances, you should also receive a text message when you’ve used 80% and 100% respectively.

Let us know if you need any further help with this, and we’ll be able to send you a PM to take a closer look at your bill.

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?