Solved

Billing error

My monthly charge is reduced to £5 per month. My recent bill was £5.23. How is this even possible 

icon

Best answer by Kash 4 March 2024, 17:08

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps there’s an out-of-plan charge, @Pbe21.

What charges are shown in the itemised section of your last bill (£5.23) from iD?

No out of plan charge and it's supposed to be capped at £5/month. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Like you, we are customers of id Mobile and have no access to your account. You’re the only one who can view your bill.

Either you have changed your existing direct debit payment date, are a new customer and have pro rata line rental charge or there is an out-of-plan charge.

None of those. I will raise a complaint when the option is available online

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Pbe21,

Welcome to the Community!

Did you manage to raise a complaint with the team?

If you still require a complaint to be raised we can raise this via PM.

Kash

Yes I have discussed it online

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Yes I have discussed it online

What was the reason for the extra charge? Updating the thread helps others who find themselves with the same issue.

I'm not entirely satisfied. They are claiming that the three months at £5/month has expired so the extra charge represents an additional charge over that. I would still have expected 3 x £5 then £10/month. I still doesn't make much sense. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Ah, so it was pro rata billing then.

Supposedly, yes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Pbe21,

Is this now resolved or did you require further information or assistance?

If so please get back to us here and we can help.

Kash

I'm not entirely satisfied as expected 3 x £5 bills and the next at £10. It's a bizarre charge

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Pbe21,

I’m sure the information provided already by the team is correct but we will PM you to see if further information or a breakdown can be provided.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Don't bother. Poor customer service, absolutely dire complaint handling 

Why iD Mobile?