Question

billing. worst company ever

• 16 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Imagine trying to pay your bill around 30 times to be told there’s an error every time… honestly the most useless company iv ever known…. 

How am I to pay my bill if there is an error on the app, the webpage and over the automated phone??? 

I honestly feel like never paying again and getting a new phone contract. S*** signal, S*** customer services!!! 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Levi Matthews-knight 

I’m sorry you feel this way, what issue have you had while calling the payment line on 0333 003 0001? What error does it give and at what stage?

What issues have you had with paying via the app/website?

For uninterrupted payments we’d recommend setting and keeping a direct debit, as we’d take payments automatically.

Tom

Hi @Levi Matthews-knight 

I’m sorry you feel this way, what issue have you had while calling the payment line on 0333 003 0001? What error does it give and at what stage?

What issues have you had with paying via the app/website?

For uninterrupted payments we’d recommend setting and keeping a direct debit, as we’d take payments automatically.

Tom

It rejects payment, although iv tried with 2 of my own cards and also my partners card. Constantly says technical issue, also tried on the app with the 3 cards.. technical issue… also the webpage… technical issue… still unable to pay bill.. absolute joke!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey Levi,

You need to make sure you are paying with a card registered in the same name and billing address as the iD Mobile account.

If the address has changed and has not updated on the account, then please log into your self-care service and update it before trying a payment.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?