Question

call issues

• 21 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Since joining ID I’m having no end of problems either on calls, making calls or other people trying to connect with me and is now wearing thin. Some are very bizarre, I’d been talking to my daughter for 4 minutes then the call says sorry the number you are trying to call is unavailable when I was actually talking to them. Another was when someone tried to call me I answered and it went to voicemail but on their end it said emergency calls only and dialled 999.  I try to ring people and when they answer they can’t hear me or it cuts off straight away. I never had these issues before I moved to ID I’m am seriously frustrated.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Lisa Herbert,

Welcome to the Community!

How is your coverage in general with data etc?

It sounds it could be a faulty SIM card, however it may be worth restarting your handset.

Kash

Don’t think it’s coverage issue, I have restarted the phone several times but it’s not a cure.  Sure let can’t be the aim it’s only been a few months since I joined this has been an ongoing issue, it did resolve for a while but it’s back with a vengeance.

Userlevel 3

Hey @Lisa Herbert, we’re very sorry to hear that it’s still an issue. Would you be happy to test out a replacement SIM card?

If so, do you have a Currys store nearby that yourself/someone could get to?

You can pick up a free replacement SIM card from any Currys store, simply ask any member of staff for a free replacement iD Mobile SIM card. Then, you can activate it to your phone number/contract below:

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/activate-sim-outside

Any issues, please let us know.

Thank you,

Tyler

Why iD Mobile?