Question

Calls keep cutting out and cannot hear the other side.

• 21 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Good evening,

I have recently switched to ID mobile and am experiencing problems when making / receiving calls.

I am on the call for a few minutes and then all of a sudden the line goes dead. I can phone the person back no problem however this is extremely frustrating as I need to use my phone for work.

Signal strength on my phone is a full signal. Network coverage also show very good in our area. Even when Wi-Fi calling is active.  I was with Virgin Mobile for ten years never had this problem. Switched because of much cheaper pricing… I start to wonder if this is the reason for being cheaper? I hope not… 

I have switched my mobile on and off, removed and insert the sim card again and even reset my phone’s network settings to no prevail..

Please can somebody assist with this issue as it is driving me nuts and want to throw this sim card in the bin if this continues!

Many thanks.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Papsnoek,

Have you tried the iD SIM in a different handset?

Also, can you try another operator’s SIM in your handset?

This will help to determine if there’s an issue with the iD SIM card or the handset.

Another thing, are there any service interruptions in your area? Check using the following page:

https://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support

Anyway, good luck. 

Why iD Mobile?