Question

Calls Not Connecting

• 28 April 2023
  • 9 replies

Having issues with calls not connecting.  Phone rings, I answer and call doesn’t connect then drops out.  Not a signal issue, or hand set or sim all checked.  Started to happen over last week, HELP!!! ID mobile please

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Tracey Cahill,

Have you just joined iD Mobile or have you been with us for some time? Are you still having the issues?

Mohammed

Hi, been with ID mombike for 3 years just switched to a sim only contract and now calls not connecting thanks

🙈predictive text *mobile 

Hi Mohamad,  did you solve why I’m not being connected.  Phones not much use if I can’t answer it 🤔

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Tracey Cahill 

It sounds like the upgrade to a SIM only contract has been activated to a new SIM card, you would receive a new SIM card via Royal Mail within 3-5 working days, do you have this?

Tom

Hi Tom, yes I have it, but the instructions tell me that if still wiyh ID no need to change, and my account details have moved to new contract. The only thing not working is calls

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Tracey Cahill 

Have you checked and tried the new SIM card?

Are you getting signal and mobile data on the old SIM?

You’d only get service to one SIM card at a time, calls and other services wouldn’t be split between multiple SIMs.

Tom

Im getting signal and mobile data.  My phone is ringing, when answering, the minutes are clocking up but cant hear the caller and the caller can’t hear me.  Then call drops off

no havent tried other sim because instructions say dont have to if existing customer. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Tracey Cahill,

Thanks for confirming that.

Can you do me a favour and switch to the camera app.

Record a video and in the talk and make sounds.

Then play the video to see if this is picking up the sounds?

Try also the Microphone app or sound recorded.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?