Solved

Calls to 0345 numbers

• 8 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

My plan is “Unlimited Calls” - but does this include calls to 0345 numbers. I’ve seen references to 40p per min - but not sure whether these numbers are ‘in plan’ or outside. 

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 8 September 2023, 13:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Everything you need to know about what is included in your plan is available on the website and in the terms and conditions.

"Eligible Calls" means calls and/or texts to UK standard landline or mobile numbers or services starting with 01, 02 and 03 (excluding calls to the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands) and any other numbers that we expressly state are eligible; in the EEA, ‘Eligible Calls’ has the equivalent meaning and includes calls and/or texts to the visited country’s geographic numbers and mobile numbers;

Userlevel 1

Everything you need to know about what is included in your plan is available on the website and in the terms and conditions.

"Eligible Calls" means calls and/or texts to UK standard landline or mobile numbers or services starting with 01, 02 and 03 (excluding calls to the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands) and any other numbers that we expressly state are eligible; in the EEA, ‘Eligible Calls’ has the equivalent meaning and includes calls and/or texts to the visited country’s geographic numbers and mobile numbers;

Thanks WP. I’d tried to search for 034 etc, but didn't think to look in T & Cs.

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Alant1948,

Please let us know if you require further assistance and we can help.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?