Question

Can't pay final bill

• 22 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello

I am beyond frustrated with ID Mobile. I bought a handset which I ended up returning in 14 day cooling off period. I was unaware any charges would be required since I cancelled in this period, the first I knew is because of a missed payment on my credit report.

I received a final bill in my email but it wouldn’t let me open it unless I registered, and I didn’t want to register since I wasn’t going to stay a customer. I have spoke to multiple people through ID mobile chat and yet no resolution, one person just left. They keep repeating to register for app or use automated phoneline.

I have explained over and over, when I call the phoneline, it does not recognise the ID mobile number (i presume because the contract is closed, then it hangs up the line). I cannot register for the app, no number to receive security code, last chat person gave me security code but still can’t log in.

I now have 2 months “arrears” on my credit report and am very angry. I cannot pay the bill!!! Previous person around a couple of weeks ago said debt was wiped, but credit report now showing 2 months arrears! Another person now said wiped, but can I trust this when they wont send me proof? 

This is the most ridiculous situation i’ve ever been in and will last on my report for 6 years, despite it being spotlessly clean before this!

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @sleepygeo, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?