Question

Can't provide PAC

• 4 January 2024
  • 4 replies

I have provided the details on the PAC form. I have checked the info - but it doesn’t seem to work:

We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.

If you have already used this PAC code and submitted it when purchasing a handset or SIM, don't worry - your switch is underway. We'll send you a text as soon as your number has been transferred to us.

Kind regards,

Joel Stobart

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps, start an online iD Live Chat to submit your PAC @joels

Type “talk to a person” to avoid the 24/7 chat-bot - the agents work until 8pm on weekdays.  

Hi Ande,

The live chat won't load on my web browser because the developers seem to have implemented the content security policy in a way that doesn’t allow the live chat to load :(.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

That’s odd - chat appears to work when I tried with Chrome on my Windows 10 laptop.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @joels 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?