Solved

Cancel Contract. I don't have the SIM

• 7 November 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

I’d like to cancel my contract but don’t have the sim. I also never registered for an online account. The SIM wasn’t ever used only the mobile.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 7 November 2022, 18:40

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @David Brocken, I’d recommend getting in-touch with iD Mobile’s social media customer support team using facebook (via Messenger), or Twitter (by DM). 

They should be able to assist you with the cancellation your unused iD pay monthly plan - good luck @David Brocken.
🤞 

Userlevel 1

Thank you. 👍🏻 I’ll try twitter. Had no luck with the online chat on here. Appreciated

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thank you. 👍🏻 I’ll try twitter. Had no luck with the online chat on here. Appreciated

Yes @David Brocken, the online chat is not very good at all - too many agents just appear to give you a scripted response, often no better than that given by the 24/7 chat bot.

I’ve used iD’s Twitter channel for support many times, and I’ve found it much better than live chat.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@David Brocken,

Did you manage to get some assistance or would you still like help with this?

Kash

Hi, I want to cancel my contract but cannot log into my iDmobile account. I have lost my SIM card and cannot remember my user name or password. So if I click on the forgot user name or password I’m sent an access number which I can’t access because I haven’t got my SIM card. I just want to talk to a human being and cancel this contract because I’m paying £5 every month for nothing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Sarah Birch 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

I want to cancel my contract. I am within the cooling off period and have received a sim but it does not work and so I do not know the telephone number which means I cannot use the chat, telephone or seemingly any other means of contact. 

I have posted twice previously and gas one response 4 days ago and nothing since. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I want to cancel my contract. I am within the cooling off period and have received a sim but it does not work and so I do not know the telephone number which means I cannot use the chat, telephone or seemingly any other means of contact. 

I have posted twice previously and gas one response 4 days ago and nothing since. 

I’d recommend getting in-touch with iD Mobile’s social media customer support team using facebook (via Messenger), or Twitter (by DM). 

They’ll be able to assist you with the return and cancellation your iD plan in your cooling off period @Rufus Grits-Pound.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Rufus Grits-Pound,

We’re already speaking to you via PMs regarding this.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?