Solved

Cancel my 24 month plan and go Pay As You Go

• 29 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello!! I wish to  cancel my contract which ends on the 30th, I then want to get one of your monthly pay as you go and keep my number. I am unable to cancel as keeps going round in circles. Please help 

icon

Best answer by Gregor 30 June 2021, 02:02

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Keshia Amy Cross 

Unfortunately, it is not possible to move your pay monthly number to pay as you go. You could upgrade to 30 days rolling SIM Only deal instead, that would be possible through "Change Plan" or "Upgrade" options. You can find more details about your situation here as well. 

Kind Regards

Gregor

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Keshia Amy Cross,

@Gregor is spot on, we can’t change an existing number to Pay as You Go, but we have lots of plan changes available on SIM only deals that will be displayed on the App once the minimum term of 24 months has been allowed to pass.

Will

Please my contract ends in August and I don't want to continue. How do i stop the contact when it ends?

I want to stop my contract at the end of 24months next month. How do i do that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Mwuese,

If you wish to cancel the contract once the minimum term comes to an end we can process a 30 day disconnection or if you wish to keep the number you can request a PAC code to move it to a different network.

Kash

iD Mobile

Why iD Mobile?