Question

cannot register online or app

• 20 December 2023
  • 18 replies

Userlevel 1

Like many, ID app and online registration experience is, tah !

Please can someone with iD account powers PM me and and get me registered.

Of course I have followed all the instructions but each time I get to the end of the process I just get a message about needing to contact iD

Grrr

18 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Did these messages suggest how you contact iD Mobile @DazTilly?

Userlevel 1

No 

AND I DID ASK FOR HELP FROM AN ID POWERED UP PERSON (not you increasing your post count)

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @DazTilly, sorry you feel that way. I thought the iD Community was somewhere that members tried to help one another. 

Anyway, the primary channels for getting help & support from iD personnel are:

Their agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends). 
Hopefully they’ll see that you’re registered. 

Userlevel 1

You are not helping, you are giving information that everyone knows and is public common knowledge.

Stop trying to increase your post count and likes and crap ..you add no value. STOP

DO NOT POST HERE , I NEED HELP , YOU ARE UNABLE SO I NEED PROPER AUTHENTIC ID CS ... and I also do. Not need any ass kissing posts that provide no help but just big up useless posts.

I'm so angry with iD mobile, is this what customer service is about,  really

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sorry you feel that way @DazTilly

When I joined iD Mobile, it took 3 or 4 days before my online registration was successful.
I just kept trying once or twice a day, over a period of a few days.

🍀

Userlevel 1

Hi @DazTilly 

I’m sorry to say this to you.

This is the thing with this company if you need help then you’re in big trouble as I had moved to this company from o2 but I’ve now gone back as this is the sort of service you get.

When you do go on to live chat make sure you can type fast as when I had tried to contact them many a time the operator on the other end was like are you still there as I was writing out the message and then you’ll find they will cut you off and then you’ll have to start the process again.

I’ve still got issues with this company but they’re no longer talking to me about them as I think that they think I’m no longer on their system as both of my contracts have been ended with them.

So this is why I’m telling you and everyone else.

Userlevel 1

F W O T

Userlevel 1

I’m sorry to say but yeah they’re as I’ve told them I’ll be going to be getting in touch with the ombudsmen for advice as it is horrendous.

I’ve never had to complain and put a company down like I have with this one. 

Userlevel 1

Thanks @petermills 

Just a waste of time trying to get the agents to do anything. All you get is delays repeated holds, put through to other agents. They haven't got a clue. The customer service is non existent bar the very basic of requests. This one is way beyond their capacity. I can't stand this company and will be publishing an in depth  review on my site. What's the point of a forum that isn't manned  by anyone who can actually solve the problem. Pathetic 

Userlevel 1

I'm going to post on the 3 forums , I'll send you a link. My daughter told me she had a problems and the phone help was useless but the forums worked for her .. here goes

Userlevel 1

Hi @DazTilly 

Thank you for getting back to me.

I’ve had other people come back to me as well saying exactly the same thing.

Now you can understand why I’ve been spreading the word to everyone about how bad this company is.

When staff from the company come back to me they ask me to stop spamming the forum jokers. 🤣🤣🤣

Userlevel 1

Hi @DazTilly sorry but haven’t got your link but what I’ve done is started copy and pasting your message to other people as the more people see and say something the sooner things happen as with any company they either get themselves sorted out or they go bust but thing is people need to speak up!

It’s like one message I’ve read on a page that a member of staff has said is yes I can share my opinion but must stick to there guidelines of what keep quiet I don’t think so.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @DazTilly 

Please remember to follow our community guidelines and not be rude to other members who are just trying to help you.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Peter Mills 

I understand you’re frustrated however we’d kindly ask that you don’t go to every post you can find and spam.

We’ve already private messaged you to ask if you need further assistance, we’ll responded there when possible.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi @Tom @DazTilly 

Excuse me @Tom but @DazTilly  isn’t being rude to me and I’m not what you call Spamming on every post I’m warning other consumers of how S@@T this company is so if you don’t like me warning people then the company needs to shaken up or the company goes bust just like its parent did which is the Carphone Warehouse.

Yes I’m still having issues with you and yes you keep saying we’ve messaged you and all it is oh please contact us if you need further help well this is 3 weeks and still the same.

Now I’ve had enough of talking to you and the rest of the robots at this company as a whole.

So as I’ve said before please go back through my messages and see what had been said and agreed what I was due back when I had ended my contract yet again.

Peter.

Really helpful Peter … I think just reading your experiences and the pointless responses from Tom has saved me days of frustration. Helped me to decide to just cancel contracts and change company to one that has a system that works. I’m not interested in speaking to anyone but with no working online chat, no ability to effectively login  … life is too short to bother with ID Mobile.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Michael Crilly 

I’m sorry you feel this way, good luck with your new provider.

Tom

Exactly the point explained here. Useless ID employees can’t help with anything, ‘contact us’ is there favourite saying…….we would if we could you muppets…it’s like the magic roundabout. The new app is rubbish too. Deleted all accounts and info! Wtf….get a grip ID or go bust…..

Same problem as everyone else on here…..can’t pay bill. Can’t resolve issues, can’t speak to adviser,online chat just hang up if you can’t type 100mph… customer service wtf. Where is that. 
but I do know where the omnibusman is and they are very accomadating…..give us strength in this day and age of technology…..

Why iD Mobile?