Question

Cannot reset login details

• 5 July 2023
  • 3 replies

I've been attempting to login to my main account (I understand this community account is separate as I have specifically created so I can ask this question here) and it does not accept any of my normal passwords, so I have tried to do the reset. It asks for my number my last name and what year I was born and I absolutely know I have the correct answers for these questions - is there currently an issue with the system. I also tick the box to confirm I am not a robot and the error message says 'something wasn't quite right. Can you enter your details again please?'

Please help me get this fixed and thank you in advance.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @mareepx 

Have you registered an account for the iD Mobile app/website before?

If not, you’ll need to register before resetting any passwords or logging in.

Tom

Hi tom

Thank you for the message. I was under the wrongful assumption that an account was created at the time of my contract starting.

I have followed the registration process and after entering all details and pressing submit I am then taken to a seemingly dead page that doesn't work.

I attempted to then login which did not work and then i decided to follow the reset process and this did not work either. I then tried to re register and again I have had the exact same issue when trying to log in/reset password. 

I am doing this on mobile rather than desktop if that information is useful to you but it does seem regardless of my earlier error that the site does indeed have some strange issues. I have now completed the registration journey twice just today, and your website remains adamant there is not an account registered with these details. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @mareepx,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?