Solved

cant ring anyone in uk, message sayibg i will be charged 30p per minute plus a service charge

Userlevel 1

I am on unlimited everything on my plan. Everything has been fine for the year I’ve had it. This morning I can’t ring out , I just get an automated message saying I will be charged 30p a minute and a service charge. I am only calling other uk mobiles !? 

icon

Best answer by Nikhil P 6 July 2022, 11:19

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m getting exactly the same message … 30p service charge … never had this before

Userlevel 1

I am on unlimited everything on my plan. Everything has been fine for the year I’ve had it. This morning I can’t ring out , I just get an automated message saying I will be charged 30p a minute and a service charge. I am only calling other uk mobiles !? 

I am exactly the same! Everything unlimited, I’ve even been on my account to double check what I’m entitled to! It’s so frustrating! X

Userlevel 1

I have the same problem. I have not exceeded any allowances. Tried restarting phone and removing SIM card but still the same. I have used ID Mobile for a few years and never had this issue before either

Userlevel 1

just restarted my phone again and the problem seems to have been resolved, may be coincidence, but worth a try

Userlevel 1

Same with me

Userlevel 1

I’m getting the same unfortunately I had to make an urgent call to my bank due to fraud I really hope I’ve not been charged 30p + service charge by ID 

Userlevel 1

Seem to be having the same problem has anyone solved it turn off phone was OK for a few calls then same again can't get through to ID has anyone else managed to get an answer from them

Userlevel 1

I'm the same, and just left a question about this. Can't get through to live chat (as usual). I'm also on unlimited call plan. Anyone found a fix for this?

Userlevel 1

I have had the same problem I solvedit by turning off my phone and restarting it.  However I missed making a very important call at a fixed time because of it . Looking back in the forum this has happened at least once a year for several years why have IS not resolved this matter and do they have any comments to make.

Userlevel 1

After earlier issue with this have just retried a UK number and it rang straight through.  Didn’t restart phone

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi All,

We’re currently experiencing a technical issue which is resulting in some customers incorrectly being advised that they will be charged 30p when calling standard UK numbers. 

Our technical team are currently looking in to this as a top priority and working hard to fix it. Please rest assured that your full service will be restored shortly.

We’ll have a post up shortly where you can track the status of the the issue. 

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Nikhil

Why iD Mobile?